Post new topic   Reply to topic    l Sedition l Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ivaria
Officer
Veteran

re: Guild Server Transfer

Tich is super packed.  Even some minor login queues on Tuesdays.  Its really nice being on a high pop server again hah.

Damn, yeah I seem to remember even when I was last on it seemed like the population was down a lot even then and that was like a year and a half ago I think.  Is it super bumpin on Tich or is the game population in general just shitty these days?

Ivaria
Officer
Veteran

Yeah Spirestone is dead as shit like 5 people in Org hah!

You sons of bitches finally left Spirestone eh?

Ivaria
Officer
Veteran

We transferred last Thursday. Feel free to join us on Tich!

re: Transfer

I have my current main Necessity(monk) and a Mage (88) as well as about 5k in the bank.
Ivaria
Officer
Veteran

I will initiate the guild transfer at 9 PM server (PST) tonight.

The way it will work is that the guild will move with the guild bank to Tichondrius with my priest as the GM and only member. On Spirestone the guild will remain intact but will revert to level 1.

You can transfer characters at any time after this and you will maintain your guild reputation and rank. There is no time limit, you could move an alt 6 months from now. However, if you leave the level 1 guild on Spirestone you will not be able to do this and will have to transfer normally.

So to repeat, the guild will revert to level 1 on Spirestone. Please do NOT leave the guild before the transfer.

I will do the paid transfer for mains at your convenience. If you can let's do it tonight so we have more time to explore Tichondrius and get settled in this weekend. However, if you have to work or what not it is not a big deal I will be around all weekend.

I decided to take my Druid and Mage. I will make a Warlock on Tich since my other one is only 24 atm. I have all the leveling gear so it should go pretty quickly.
Fbomber2
Initiate

I will definitely be taking my Druid over. Still deciding if I want to take over my Mage or Warlock. My second character honestly can be whatever we need the most. I also have a high level Pally and Warrior.

I plan to take around 100k gold with me.
delusaur

Ayrkl wrote:
Delusaurus wrote:
OH SO BTW I HEAR WE R GOING ALLIANCE EL OH EL

truth

im gonna be night elf !!
Ayrkl
Initiate

Delusaurus wrote:

truth
delusaur

Ivaria
Officer
Veteran

Still need the rest of our raiders to post in here. Thus far moving gold doesn't seem to be an issue at least.

In terms of raid comp I would prefer that everyone move at least 2 characters so that we can be flexible next tier. This is a large part of why the first character transfer you do will be paid for by me. People who are in special situations playing potentially more than 2 characters should talk to me and we will figure out what needs to happen.

A few things to keep in mind. Tiduss will always be part time due to school so we should be viewing him as a back up raider and not core. He is also planning to gear his mage. Del will most likely be switching to elemental as soon as his DPS is comparable. Lucas staying with his hunter sounds like a good move in light of all this.

Ill take that one toon I play. I have shit for gold atm, so I can haul over someone elses stash if needed. I think we should also decide who's playing what before we move. (ie is Cooki consistently raiding on pally, warlock or warrior thereby effecting what del titties and Lucas might play. ) we should make the decision on the raid comp now so we have a consistent group heading into next tier.
captancookie
Initiate

I will most likely have like 150-200k, maybe more, to move. Sorry, I am a Jew. I'll take my Paladin and my Warrior. I will move my Warlock later on if everything goes well. I also would like to go to Tichondrius. I like to PVP; and it's a server that has good PVP. We can still be on top raid guilds on server, as long as we pull our heads out of our asses and start to kill more shit. Well, that's what I think.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    l Sedition l Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: