View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlashingFate
Initiate

re: Group 2 Raid Information

We found a hunter that we will be trying out with us on Wednesday otherwise we haven't had too much luck yet. For the time being we will pug what we are missing. And yea I wish we could better align raid times but as of now most of our group cannot go much later. After this summer we will be able to adjust times more freely

Ivaria
Officer
Veteran

Hey Slashing, any luck recruiting more?

I think unfortunately your raid times are going to make it so most of the group 1 raiders couldn't help out with alts if needed.  At the end of the day though pick the schedule that works best for you guys.

Also I was going to try and use the Sunday night flex mode as a way to trial recruits.  We can invite anyone cross realm so we can try out people without them having to commit to a transfer.

Hey guys,

As I'm sure most of you have heard we are going to be forming a group two for raiding here with Sedition. Currently we have the following roles filled within our group:

- 0/2 Tanks

- 1/3 Healers

- 4/5 DPS *We have one dps which can switch to tank if that's all we need to get the group going. 

Our raid times are going to be 6-830 Server on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. These are still up for debate, if these times end up not working out we can adjust them accordingly.

If anyone from group 1 is interested in joining us with their alts that would be awesome. Please post your availability as well as class/role.

Thanks! 

- Slashing

P.S. We will be having our first raid on this coming Wednesday.  Planning on finding pugs for anything we are missing that day.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    l Sedition l Forum Index -> Guild PVE Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: